STAR of the Month : Six things you didn't know about Savage
Over the past few weeks, readers got to know the entertainer Savage a little bit more as he shared aspects of his personal life with his fans as STAR of the Month.
Though May is winding down, the month is not up yet though, and we still have a few more things to reveal about the Culu Culu singer.
Here are six things that we bet you didn't know about Savage.
1. Ladies, in case you were wondering if you had a shot at scoring romantically with the artiste, guess again as the entertainer says he is not single. He says he is currently in a relationship, but in case that doesn't work out, he wants you to know that he is into women who are humble, intelligent, motivating and caring.
2. His favourite thing to cook is chicken. He says he makes a mean chop suey-inspired chicken with callaloo, a creation he calls the 'Culu Chicken' and one he says is guaranteed to tantalise people's taste buds.
3. He enjoys playing football, bike riding, spending time with his family and friends, and playing video games.
4. He is 6 feet 2 inches tall.
5. Savage started out as a singer on the church choir at his mother's place of worship and used to attend service every Sunday.
6. He got his stage name from his father, who was also known as Savage.