Lifestyle & Food : Let's go Latino with Grilled Chicken Tacos
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges, keeping root intact
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed (for serving)
- 2 avocados, sliced (for serving)
- Charred Tomatillo Salsa Verde (for serving)
- Cilantro sprigs, sliced radishes, and lime wedges (for serving)
1. Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Toss onion, garlic, chicken, cumin, oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Grill onion and chicken until cooked through and lightly charred, about four minutes per side.
3. Let chicken rest for five minutes before slicing. Serve with tortillas, avocados, Charred Tomatillo Salsa Verde, cilantro, radishes, and lime wedges.
Recipe from https://www.epicurious.com