Mother and kids found dead in St. Mary
A mother and her two kids died this morning in Three Hills, St. Mary as a result of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, THE STAR has learnt.
Information reaching our news desk is that preliminary investigations by the Police revealed that a gas generator, which was housed in the living room, was reportedly left turned on overnight with the house locked-up.
The deceased have been identified as 37-year-old Charla Thompson-Young and her two children, 12-year-old Brandon Young and 4-year-old Leslie Ann Young, all of Three Hills in St. Mary.
Reports from the Retreat Police are that about 7:30 a.m., Mrs. Young’s sister went to the house where she discovered the bodies.
The Police was called in and the bodies were seen in the house.
The Corporate Communications Unit (CCU) confirmed reports adding that the investigation is ongoing.