Mother, kids die from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

by

February 05, 2016

Three persons are suspected to have died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning in Three Hills, St Mary, on Thursday.

They have been identified as 37-year-old Charla Thompson-Young and her two children - 12-year-old Brandon Young and 4-year-old Leslie Ann Young, all of Three Hills in St Mary.

Reports from the Retreat police are that about 7:30 a.m., Mrs Young's sister went to the house where she discovered the bodies. The police were called in and the bodies were seen in the house. Preliminary investigations by the police revealed that a gas generator, which was housed in the living room, was reportedly left turned on overnight with the house locked up.

Investigations continue.

Other News Stories