WEST'S MOST WANTED
The police are renewing their appeal for several individuals, listed as wanted, to turn themselves in immediately. They are wanted for several murders and other crimes across the island.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of these men is being asked to share information by calling the JCF tip line at 811, Crime Stop at 311, their nearest police station or by using the Stay Alert application
These are the most wanted men in western Jamaica
• Nico Samuels, otherwise called 'Bowsa', who frequents Jenkins Corner and Barrett Town in
St James, as well as Newland district and New Market in St Elizabeth. He is wanted for murder.
• Christopher Boyd, otherwise called 'Plank', who frequents Red Dirt, Rifle Lane and Central Avenue in St James.
• Shaneil Lutan of Farm Heights, St James; wanted for two counts of murder and illegal possession of firearm.
• Ryan Peterkin, otherwise called 'Ratty', of Cambridge, St James. He is wanted for murder and shooting.
• Mark Wright, otherwise called 'Highgrade', of Top Road, Westmoreland. He is wanted for murder.
• Burton Shearer, who frequents Church Lincoln district and Grange Hill in Westmoreland. He is wanted for murder.