Man U, Tottenham away against minnows
LONDON, England (AP):
Manchester United and Tottenham will play away at fourth-tier clubs in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
United were drawn yesterday to face Yeovil in southwest England for the second time in four seasons. The 12-time cup winners won 2-0 on the 2015 trip in the third round.
Tottenham will go to south Wales to play Newport in just under three weeks.
English Premier League leaders Manchester City could also be playing at a League Two side if Mansfield beat Cardiff of the second tier in a replay.
Eliminating holders Arsenal
There are two guaranteed all-Premier League encounters, with Liverpool hosting West Bromwich Albion, and Southampton playing Watford.
If Chelsea beat Norwich in a replay, the Premier League champions will play Newcastle.
Nottingham Forest's reward for eliminating holders Arsenal is an away game against fellow second-tier side Hull, which lost the 2014 final to the Gunners. Coventry, 1987 cup winners who are in the fourth tier, will play MK Dons after ousting Premier League strugglers Stoke.
Another shock in the third round saw Leicester held by Fleetwood to 0-0. The replay winner play Fleetwood's fellow third-tier side, Peterborough.
• Bournemouth/Wigan v Shrewsbury/West Ham
• Cardiff/Mansfield v Manchester City
• Carlisle/Sheffield Wednesday v Stevenage/Reading
• Huddersfield v Birmingham
• Hull v Nottingham Forest
• Liverpool v West Bromwich
• Middlesbrough v Brighton/Crystal Palace
• Millwall v Rochdale
• MK Dons v Coventry
• Newport v Tottenham
• Norwich/Chelsea v Newcastle
• Notts County v Wolves/Swansea
• Peterborough v Fleetwood/Leicester
• Sheffield United v Preston
• Southampton v Watford
• Yeovil v Manchester United
* Matches to be played over January 26-29