Baby father doesn't want me to have another man


May 06, 2016

Dear Pastor,

My child's father and I have been in a relationship for 18 years. We used to live together, but he moved out two years ago because he has another woman. His mother is saying the child I have by him is not his. I told him I am going to take him to the Family Court for child support. He said if I do so, he is going to kill me. I want to move on with my life, but he is not allowing me to.

Please help me.


Dear Worried,

This man moved out and is in a different relationship, but refuses to allow you to have another man. He wants to come and go as he pleases. He cannot live with the thought that you have another man in your life, although he has another woman. He is playing an unfair game. A lot of men are like that.

You cannot be afraid of this man. He has threatened to kill you but you can report him to the police. You can also take out an injunction against him. You have to stand up for your right. I would, therefore, suggest that you discuss this matter with a lawyer.


Other Tell Me Pastor Stories