Haven't seen my husband since 2004


May 06, 2016

Dear Pastor,

I need to know if a man comes to Jamaica, marries a woman, stays with her for a month, leaves and goes back to where he is from, since 2004, and has not returned and this woman has an affair with another man, has she committed adultery?


Dear P.,

If this man did not divorce his wife (and I suspect you are talking about yourself) and she got involved with another man, she has committed adultery. The year 2004 is a long time for a woman not to see her husband. I hope that he is in touch with his wife. If the husband is not communicating with her, she should divorce him.


Other Tell Me Pastor Stories