Home - The Star
January 3, 2013
Star Tell Me Pastor


Troubled and unemployed

Dear Pastor,

I am a troubled man. The problem that I am having is that I am not working so I am unable to pay child support. Now a warrant is out for my arrest. I am in hiding. I had to run away from my house. Now I am living like a dog because of the mother of my son and the lies that she has told on me. I need help.

Unemployed Dad

Dear Unemployed Dad,

I regret hearing that you are unemployed and as a result of that you are not earning a salary. I am wondering whether you paid the child support while you were working. If you were paying child support, why would your child's mother take out a warrant for your arrest? May I suggest that you go to the Legal Aid Clinic and ask for advice. I would be very happy to hear from you again, but please get some legal advice.


Bookmark and Share
Home | Gleaner Blogs | Gleaner Online | Go-Jamaica | Go-Local | Feedback | Disclaimer | Advertisement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us