Home - The Star
January 20, 2014
Star News



 

Man accused of assaulting 6-y-o faces court
Launtia Cuff, STAR Writer

A St Elizabeth man had his case set for mention when he appeared in the Santa Cruz Resident Magistrate's Court recently to answer to charges of assaulting a six-year-old girl.

The allegations are that on November 29, the accused visited the early-childhood institution that his daughter attends after being informed by her that she had issues with another student.

He is then said to have inquired of his child which student had been bothering her. The child is said to have pointed out the six-year-old student. The court heard that Nelson approached the child, pushed her against the wall and slapped her face.

The case is set for mention on January 27.

Bookmark and Share
Home | Gleaner Blogs | Gleaner Online | Go-Jamaica | Go-Local | Feedback | Disclaimer | Advertisement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us