Weird News

by

April 20, 2017

Weird News

A child used YouTube to learn to drive then took a trip to McDonald's with his toddler sister.

An eight-year-old boy stole his father's car and drove his four-year-old sister to the fast-food chain for a snack.

Police told The Weirton Daily Times the youngster had taught himself how to drive by watching clips on the video-sharing site and during the road trip from his home in East Palestine, Ohio County, to the fast-food restaurant, which was a mile-and-a-half, he obeyed the highway code and stuck to speed limits.

He pulled up at the drive-through and ordered a meal and paid for it using the money from his own piggy bank but staff thought the stunt was a prank.

Patrolman Jacob Koehler said: "This kid learnt how to drive on YouTube. I think there is a good teaching point here. With the way technology is ... kids will learn how to do anything and everything. He probably looked it up for five minutes and then said it was time to go."

While the boy had his adventure, his parents were sleeping peacefully at home.

Police received several calls from concerned people who witnessed the boy behind the steering wheel.

Police were forced to scurry away a pig on a busy road in London.

Cops were called out just after noon last Wednesday to the A12 in Redbridge in North East London to reports of a porker on the run.

The farm animal was safely returned home and no animals were hurt in the process.

A Met Police spokesman told the Metro newspaper: "Police were called at 12:45 p.m. on Wednesday, 12 April to the A12 in Redbridge, near the junction with Hainault Road, RM6 to reports of a pig on the loose.

"Officers attended the scene and the pig was safely recaptured and returned to the nearby land that it had escaped from."

A man has found a dead mouse in his protein powder.

Adam Brenton, 25, had been using his chocolate-flavoured MyProtein pack for three weeks before he uncovered the body of the rodent buried inside.

In shock, Adam who is from Manchester - checked the packaging for holes or bite marks but found none, suggesting that the unwelcomed visitor had been inside the pack when it was first sealed and had died inside.

Although he has not suffered any illness, as a result, Adam claims he couldn't eat his dinner afterwards and his girlfriend is still having nightmares about the discovery.

A man was left embarrassed at the airport when his friends printed his boarding pass on A1-sized paper.

Ryan tried to enter airport security with his document required to travel.

One of the security staff joined in on the joke and made him attempt to scan the pass.

However, because of the size of the paper he was unable to scan it and the staff member then asked him for his passport, and let Ryan through the gates while saying, "This is fantastic". His friends filmed the event and laughter was heard through the 43-second video, which has gone viral.