#StarTop5Today: Five dancehall sons behind bars
#STARTop5Today has already established that to make it in dancehall you must have some form of run in with the law.
Unfortunately some dancehall sons have had extended run-ins with the law, both at home and abroad.
Here is our list of 5 dancehall sons behind bars (in no particular order):
1. Adijah 'Vybz Kartel' Palmer serving life sentence since 2014 release date: 35 years before eligible for parole
2. Mark 'Buju Banton' Myrie serving 10-year sentence since 2011 release date: December 2018
3. Andrew 'Flippa Moggla' Davis (found guilty of drug charges) could serve 10 to 20-year sentence release date: not yet set
4. Shawn ‘Shawn Storm’ Campbell serving life sentence release date: 25 years before eligible for parole
5. Garfield ‘Zebra’ Vassell serving 30-year sentence release date: unknown