International Entertainment
Gisele Bundchen was forced to walk topless in her first fashion show and says she "cried" with "embarrassment".
The 38-year-old Brazilian model walked in her first big fashion show for Alexander McQueen in 1998 when she was just 18, and after being forced to walk the runway in a fishtail skirt and nothing else, she began to sob as she worried that her parents would be "disappointed".
In her new book, Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life, Bunchen writes: "I began to cry. I had no idea what to do. Mostly, I thought about how disappointed and embarrassed my parents would be. I tried to hold back my tears, but they just kept coming down, and the black feathers glued to my lashes began coming unstuck."
The supermodel was saved by the show's make-up artist, Val Garland, who painted her chest with white make-up to create the illusion of a top, giving her the confidence to continue the show.
Michelle Williams "gave up" driving because of her intense road rage.
The 38-year-old actress has revealed that one instance on the road that saw her lose her temper at another driver has put her off the idea of getting behind the wheel, and so, she now only ever travels by train.
She said: "I stopped driving. I gave it up because I had road rage. I'm not going to go into who or what happened, but something came out of my mouth that I didn't know that I knew. So I stopped. Now I'm only on the train."
The Venom actress was with her 12-year-old daughter Matilda whom she has with late actor Heath Ledger at the time of the rage incident, and said her reaction had something to do with her decision to stay off the road.
She added during an appearance on Live With Kelly and Ryan on Thursday: "And my daughter was there, and she was like, 'Oh! You just said ...' So I'm hands off the wheel now. Me and the MetroCard everywhere."
If Michelle ever does want to take a drive somewhere in the future, she'll likely ask her new husband Phil Elverum whom she married in a secret ceremony earlier this year to get behind the wheel.
Ben Affleck has broken his silence on his rehab stay after completing a 40-day treatment programme.
The 46-year-old actor admitted himself into rehab for his alcohol addiction on August 22 after having previously spent time in a treatment centre in 2001 and 2017. After finishing his programme earlier this week, he has now released a statement thanking his loved ones and his fans for their ongoing support.
Posting on Instagram, the Justice League star wrote: "Battling any addiction is a lifelong and difficult struggle. Because of that, one is never really in or out of treatment. It is a full-time commitment. I am fighting for myself and my family. So many people have reached out on social media and spoken about their own journeys with addiction. To those people, I want to say thank you. Your strength is inspiring and is supporting me in ways I didn't think was possible. It helps to know I am not alone."


