A woman bought a freezer from her neighbour but it contained an amputated foot.
The shopper has claimed that she purchased the kitchen appliance for $30 from the woman next door, but got more than she bargained for. The woman - who doesn't want to be named - said she delayed opening the freezer because she was told it was being used as a time capsule for a Sunday-school project. When no church officials came to collect the contents, the woman opened it only to find the foot of her neighbour's deceased mother. Speaking to WTVD, she said: "She sold me her frozen mother for $30. How do you do something like that?" Police have confirmed human remains were found in the woman's home, and the neighbour in question has not been seen for nine months.
Kim Kardashian West's naked selfie has been voted one of Britain's most favourite surprising moments of 2016.
Elsewhere on the list is One Direction's Liam Payne finding love with Cheryl at number four, Game of Thrones character Jon Snow being found alive, Grant and Peggy Mitchell returning briefly to EastEnders and Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield turning up to work at 'This Morning' drunk after the National Television Awards. Louise Butler, a Domino's spokesperson, commented: "We're only in May, but already there have been so many moments that have made us laugh, cry and be completely lost for words. Our latest TV ad taps into the feeling of being left speechless, and with a big summer of sports ahead, we anticipate there will be many more - and if Domino's isn't the cause, we'd like to think we can help make that moment in time a bit more special." The poll of the year's most unexpected moments to date was carried out to mark the new Domino's TV ad, which sees people lost for words by the delicious taste of its pizza and has already had over one million views on YouTube. Top 2016 Moments:
1. Leicester City win the Premier League, having been 5,000-1 outsiders.
2. Game of Thrones' Jon Snow NOT dead.
3. Joey from Friends joins Top Gear.
4. Cheryl finds love with 1D's Liam.
5. Holly and Phil present 'This Morning' ... drunk.
6. The nation votes for Boaty McBoatface.
7. Danny Willett becomes the first British winner of the Masters in 20 years.
8. Grant and Peggy return to EastEnders.
9. Conor McGregor tweets his decision to retire (then takes it back).
10. Kim Kardashian shares naked selfie.