Page 29 stories

by

June 17, 2016

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's court hearing was postponed yesterday.

A hearing was scheduled to take place in connection with the 'Danish Girl' actress' application for a restraining order against her estranged husband - who she accused of assaulting her after they split last month - but the Los Angeles County Court's public information officer has now confirmed to Us Weekly magazine it will no longer take place and no new date has been set yet.

According to the publication, the case will be continued, as requested by the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star's team. TMZ reports that legal representatives for the two stars are currently negotiating a settlement and a mutual agreement to stay away from one another.

Sources told the site the lawyers will thrash out all matters involving the divorce, including property settlement and spousal support.

It was previously claimed the 30-year-old actress had requested $50,000 a month in spousal support and now it is said the 53-year-old actor - who she was wed to for 15 months - may agree to that for a period of time, probably around eight months. Any settlement will involve all claims they may have against one another, meaning Amber couldn't file a civil suit for the alleged domestic violence.

Just a day before the hearing was postponed, it was reported the 'Magic Mike XXL' star and two of her friends were planning to testify. Amber, her pal iO Tillett Wright and her neighbour Raquel Rose Pennington were all said to be willing to provide evidence on the former couple's toxic relationship.

Johnny has denied the allegations of abuse.

Lil Wayne has returned to the stage just two days after suffering seizures.

The 33-year-old rapper's plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Omaha, Nebraska during a flight from Wisconsin to California after he had a seizure earlier this week but Lil Wayne appeared in good spirits as he performed at the E3 Expo 2016 in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

A source told PEOPLE: "He seemed like he was in great spirits, laughing and joking around with his skateboard friends. Definitely couldn't tell he just got out of the hospital."

Following his treatment, the rapper tweeted: "thanx for all the prayers!! I love y'all (sic)."

And his spokesman Derek Sherron said: "As Wayne's reps we can confirm that he did experience a minor seizure. Under the guidance of his own doctors, he is now in a stable condition and good spirits. He thanks his fans for their everlasting support, prayers and well wishes."

Wayne has a history of medical problems and it had previously been reported he had adjusted his lifestyle in order to take better care of himself.

A source said: "It's more of a history of him having seizures than it is him partying and drinking and doing things that would trigger a seizure. He's been very open and upfront about his seizures and has been suffering from those types of episodes since he was a kid.

Another insider added: "I know that when he was in the hospital back in March [2013], that was an eye opening experience for him and changed the way he sees life. He's young and a lot of people depend on him so it was important for him to keep a brave face but deep down, he was scared. That was a case of him being neglectful toward his health."

In 2013 he spent six days in hospital and later revealed he suffers from epilepsy.

He said: "This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures. Y'all just never hear about them. But this time, it got real bad because I had three of them in a row."