The Star is giving four lucky patrons a chance to win two tickets each to Friday's Dancehall Night at Reggae Sumfest. To win the tickets, all you have to do is answer any one of these four questions. To answer, call The Star at 932-6282 between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. today. The first four person to answer correctly, wins.
1. Name the promoters of Reggae Sumfest.
2. What is the name of the technology that will be introduced at Sumfest this year that will enable global access to performance nights on Friday and Saturday?
3. Reggae Sumfest succeeded Reggae Sunsplash. When was Reggae Sumfest first held?
4. Name five entertainers who are slated to perform on Dancehall Night on Friday.
Purple Slush Giveaways
Purple Slush is set for Colonel Cove, Morant Bay, St Thomas, on Saturday. The organisers are giving away a gift basket courtesy of Grace and four tickets to ride free all day at the family-oriented event. To win the tickets, all you have to do is answer this simple question. To answer, call The Star at 932-6282 between 5:30 and 6 p.m. today. The first person to answer correctly wins.
1. Name the artiste who will be performing at Purple Slush.