Holy Trinity out to top Group F
Holy Trinity will look to seal top spot early in Group E when they host St Jago High in Manning Cup action at the Bell Chung Oval, Franklyn Town, starting 3:30 this afternoon.
Devon 'Pablo' Anderson-coached Holy Trinity are on a perfect run with maximum 18 points from six games in the group. St Jago are second on 10 points from five games, followed by Clan Carthy on nine, Edith Dalton James (six), JosÈ Marti (four) and Ascot (one).
A win for Holy Trinity could be enough for them to top the group and gain one of two automatic spots to the second round. However, St Jago also need to capture three points.
Holy Trinity are red hot with players such as captain and leading scorer Shai Smith, central defender Fabrizzio Burton, central midfielder Dante Green and winger Dillon McEnnis.
The Holy Trinity team will hunt another win against St Jago, after a 3-2 score on September 11.
On the other hand, Davion Ferguson-coached St Jago will rely on striker Kirk Samuda, Shaquille Wright and AndrÈ Thomas in an attempt to stop Holy Trinity.
- Cumberland vs n C Down at Cumberland High
- Waterford vs Hydel at Waterford High
- St Mary's College vs Meadowbrook at St Mary's College
- Tarrant vs St George's College at Tarrant High
- Denham Town vs St Catherine at Denham Town High
- Kingston Technical High School vs Vauxhall at Deanery Road
- Jose Marti vs Ascot at Jose Marti High
- Clan Carthy vs Edith Dalton at Alpha Institute
- Holy Trinity vs St Jago at Bell Chung Oval