Celebrities react to Trump's win
LOS ANGELES (AP):
Donald Trump's election victory stunned many, including celebrities who overwhelmingly supported Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
Here's how some of them reacted on Twitter to his victory:
• "Canada has just started building a wall." comedian Ricky Gervais.
• "Great faith in God works. Mr @realDonaldTrump I'm proud to call you President of the United States of America. And First Lady @melaniatrump." actor Scott Baio.
• "Just was watching the news... maybe they'll ask me to sing 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' at the inauguration, ha!" Mick Jagger.
• "I will never give up on this. I will spend my life fighting for girls to be seen, heard, and valued. Beware a redhead #nastywomenkeepfighting" actress Jessica Chastain.
• "When they go low, we go high. We regroup. We listen. We double down. We bet on us. Good night." actress Emmy Rossum.
• "We are staring into the face of our darkest self America. Why does it have to have a dyed comb over??" actress Connie Britton.
• "Anyone else wanna puke?" actress Kristen Bell.
• "I need to wake up early and buy tons of stock in a wall building company! And logs! And metal! And levelers!" writer-director Judd Apatow.
• "Our President-elect gave a gracious acceptance speech this AM, making clear what a great leader he will be. It is morning in America again!" actor James Woods.
• "I can't stop crying. I can't even believe this. It's too clear about the consciousness of our country. I can't. I'm so afraid of what is about to happen." singer-songwriter India.Arie.
• "Happy hippies, we adjust, and we accept everyone for who they are. So, Donald Trump, I accept you. And this hurts to say, but I even accept you as a President of the United States. And that's fine. That's fine, because now I want to be a hopeful hippie." a tearful Miley Cyrus in a two-minute video.
• "Now it is time to move forward and hope that our country can come together." actor Ben Stiller.
• "Has SNL just thrown all their money at Alec Baldwin yet? This is gonna be a long four years." model Chrissy Teigen.
• "At least pot's legal." actor-producer Seth MacFarlane, reacting to voters legalising recreational marijuana use in California, Massachusetts and Nevada.