My husband abuses me


June 11, 2016

Dear Pastor

What should a well-educated Christian woman do if she is being abused by her Christian husband?

S. N.

Dear S. N.

Should seek professional help. If he does not want to go with you to see a family counsellor, go alone.

If he continues you should seek the help of a lawyer. It might be time for you to bring an end to the marriage, legally.


Other Tell Me Pastor Stories