My penis foreskin can't roll back


February 25, 2016

Dear Pastor,

I am a 19-year-old male. I have read a lot of your letters. I have been diabetic for two years. The problem that I am facing is that whenever I have sex it is really painful and I can't roll back the foreskin of my penis to wash it. I usually have bruises and blisters after sex. I really like sex but it makes it nearly impossible for me to enter the girl's vagina. What could I possibly do to enjoy sex?


Dear Unnamed,

Perhaps you need to discuss this with your doctor. He may suggest that you be circumcised. It does not appear as if you have problems maintaining an erection. The problem you are having is not major. It can be taken care of easily by simple surgery of circumcision.


Other Tell Me Pastor Stories